|Adding a new Machine
- Fill in the "machine model" field below. The information needed for
this field is written on the front of your PA-RISC system, and should
have a format like D270, A180C, 712/60 or
rp7410. A model of 9000/<number> is not
valid. For example, a 9000/710 has a model of 710.
- Boot your PA-RISC system using the HP/UX operating system.
- Log in to the system as "root".
- Run the "model" utility on the PA-RISC machine with the command
/usr/bin/model. Copy and paste the result into the "Model
Command Output" field below.
- Run the "ioscan -F" utility on the PA-RISC machine with the command
/usr/sbin/ioscan -F. The results may take a few moments to appear.
Copy and paste the results (which will be a fair amount of data) into
the "IOScan Output" field below. The IOScan output must be from HP-UX
version 10 or later.
- Optionally, add your name and email address in the fields at the
bottom of the form. If you wish to remain anonymous, simply leave these
- Click the "submit" button to add the information to the database.